System management plays a vital role with regard to configuration, managing network resources and computer resources. Our systems render stability, reliability, cost effectiveness, safety and security. The technologies we employ are project oriented, process oriented as well as plan driven.
Grmtech's datacenters are built on the latest state-of-the-art facility platforms which ensure an efficient and effective working of the systems. In today's fast paced information age, the importance of having the data storage secured and a zero downtime is of utmost importance. Our datacenters support multiple ISPs, which offer more flexibility in handling data. We lay more stress on effective infrastructure services and optimum connectivity. As such we strive to constantly enhance our data centers for optimum performance.
Grmtech's datacenters are distributed in India and the United States of America. We have one datacenter in Kolkata, India and the other two datacenters are located in Fremont and Nevada in the United States of America.
The technology applied in our datacenter is as follows -
- IP-KVM-By making use of IP-KVM installation, maintenance and monitoring of the local and remote Linux servers are facilitated.
- IP-Camera-For Video Surveillance of the data centers.
- Virtualization Technology- We run multiple OS on single physical server using XEN virtualization technology supported by Linux,
- Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) -RAID makes simultaneous use of two or more hard disk drives to achieve greater levels of performance, reliability, and/or larger data volume sizes.
- Logical volume management (LVM)- The LVM can concatenate, stripe together or otherwise combine partitions into larger virtual ones that can be resized or moved, possibly while it is being used.
- Smooth Wall firewall- To protect network, servers, desktop and other resources. We are equipped with world class network architecture.
- Internet service providers ISP- We havevarious ISPs which keep our 3 data center and internet connected 24/7 hours.
- Munin, ntop, smokepingand other softwares to monitor server resource utilization and network performance and we have developed our own network tools.
- Subversion repository- Our SVN file server to keep track of all changes made by developers in any files.
- Proper backup system- This includes local backup, remote backup and baclup for disaster management.